For the last twenty years, the ACT Writers Centre has been developing writers and their work, focusing on craft and professional practice over a creative lifetime. Joining the ACT Writers Centre means joining a vibrant and engaged community, and receiving the support you need to get to the next stage in your writing career—whether that’s writing your first poem, or earning regular income from your work.
With your membership, you will receive:
- Access to regular events, including courses, seminars, workshops.
- Personalised advice and referrals, designed to help you move forward in your career, and connect with the writing industry and community.
- The opportunity to use or apply to join The Marketplace, our service which helps writing professionals find paid work, and people who need writing professionals to find them.
- An automatic subscription to our publications.
For more information visit our services area.
Membership Fees (Per Year)
Note: Concession rates apply to pensioners, concession-card holders, full-time students and people under the age of 25. They do not apply to seniors unless one of the above criteria has been met.
- The ACT Writers Centre reserves the right to terminate the membership of those who violate the terms of the organisation’s constitution. Termination of membership due to these conditions will not result in a refund.
- The ACT Writers Centre reserves the right to make changes to membership benefits.
- Concession rates apply to pensioners, concession-card holders, full-time students and under 25’s. They do not apply to seniors unless one of the above criteria has been met.